Resident Scrutiny Panel
The Resident Scrutiny Panel investigates a variety of topics. The aim of the investigations is to provide some recommendations to improve our services.
Below you will find out more about the scrutiny panel's investigations, some of their recommendations and topics for future investigations.
Antisocial behaviour investigation
The antisocial behaviour (ASB) investigation included:
- How long it takes to resolve ASB cases
- Resident involvement in the ASB process
- Resident satisfaction surveys regarding the ASB service
Following their investigations the scrutiny panel made several recommendations, including:
- Increase the number of completed ASB satisfaction surveys by Sept 2012
- Make greater use of mediation service, where possible
- Commission Resident Action Group members to carry out inspections of ASB hot spots and interview relevant staff on quarterly basis.
The scrutiny panel will investigate the following topics over the coming year:
- Estate services
- Service charges
- Housing allocations
- Planned maintenance
For further information:
Housing - Get involved - Scrutiny Panel East - image
The East Scrutiny Panel will look at a variety of topics to bring about positive changes to the way we provide our housing services.